Monday, September 28, 2009

The Journey Is Well Underway

Today started Week 13, so I figured I'd better get this blog started before these 9 months are half over! So... WELCOME! I hope this will be a good way for you to share in the journey that I sometimes still can't believe I've begun. I'll be posting photos, progress reports, craving chronicles and general musings (maybe some venting). Mostly related to my pregnancy, but maybe sometimes more than that. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave a comment every now and then. I'll end this opening post with photos of our parents the evening they found out they were going to be grandparents (for the 5th time, in the Hunts' case). We surprised them by giving each one a t-shirt with the Chinese word for what they baby will call them. Of course, it took some of them longer to figure it out than others!


1 comment:

  1. Well, you printed the shirts in Chinese! I am sure you anticipated our reaction...Love you, LOTS.

    ReplyDelete