I posed for maternity portraits today. It was strange to be the subject instead of behind the lens for once. But it was fun! Our photographer was terribly kind and came to our house for the shoot to accommodate my house-bound-ness. Thanks to Ms. M for being my hair stylist! I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

Our living room a la studio
Besides the pain associated with the cyst, I now wake up each morning with what I call "techtonic plate syndrome". I've been told that my joints are loosening and my bones are shifting. Supposedly this is normal, and I guess that makes sense, cuz how else is that little booger gonna make her way into this world. Ah! Just had a heebie-jeebie. Anyway....
It seems like the joints like to shift most when I lay down to go to sleep because I cannot get out of bed in the morning without sharp pains in my right hip and pelvis. Either that or Bhunt's earthquake-like movements when I lay down are creating a techtonic plate-like shifting in the middle of the night!
Oh yes, she is an active little one. Taking soccer lessons from dad already, it seems. We still have not been able to identify any specific body parts that are starting to bluge through. It's only guesses at this time as to whether they are feet, elbows, or some other appendage. She's given a few good "hi-YA" kicks, but mostly she seems to like to stretch and wiggle and have the hiccups. We're determined to try and capture some "belly looks like jelly" video clips before this pregnancy is over!
Here's more belly shots from the last few weeks...
Jan 14 Jan 28
Feb 6
31 weeks - Feb 6
No comments:
Post a Comment