Sunday, October 4, 2009

Useful Information

I have found that being pregnant gives way to instant information overload. From the doctor, to books and websites, to advice (both invited and unsolicited). Information just pours in and drowns you. Amidst the flood, I discovered something that isn't listed in the "What To Expect When You're Expecting" index.

My dear and lovely friend, Ms. M, sent a little surprise in the mail last week.















Tons of information is not necessarily a bad thing, but when over half of the info so far has been related to birth defect testing, my body's changes and what to eat or not to eat, this little present was a one of the few delightful pregnant-related "things" I've discovered so far. I tried it on immediately with all the jeans that I hadn't been able to wear since I found out I was pregnant. This tube top-like spandex band slips over the buttons and zippers that you can't close and, Voila!, I can wear those Joe Jeans again! Thanks, M, for helping me stay "hip" a little longer =)

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed Kathy's when I was pregnant, and it proved helpful in the last trimester to hold up my heavy belly as well. :o) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool... wish i had it when i was pregnant with lizzie... this is really cool.

    ReplyDelete