9 weeks - Sept 3rd

15 weeks - Oct 19
Well, as you can see, I'm definitely starting to show now, so I don't find myself "forgetting" that I'm pregnant quite as much. The fact that there is no lack of "Look at your belly!" gushes from so many people is no doubt making it easier to "remember". There are at least 2-3 comments a day from a variety of folks. Friends, colleagues, husband, pass-you-in-the-hallway-occasionaly-co-worker. A varying degree of relationships, to be sure. But they all feel free to comment about AND rub my belly. Now, I had heard about the outpouring of uninvited belly-rubbing from many a pregnant friend in the past. I've always been curious as to 1. how true it was and 2. how I'd react. I really didn't thank that many people would want to touch my stomach, and I thought I'd be weirded out by it. But I'm surprised at the high number of tummy-touchers, and also at my receptiveness to the touchiness. Kinda makes me feel like a little Buddha. Maybe rubbing the Bhunt will bring everyone good luck! =)
Congradulations again! I was always amazed about what I thought would bother me about the pregnacy thing. Then once I was pregnant those things just didn't see so bad. Just wait till you get to the birthing stage and everyone sees everything but you just don't care if it mean the baby will finally be in your arms. Praying for you as you experiance this amazing journey. There is nothing else like it
ReplyDeleteYou're showing!!!! I love it.
ReplyDelete